As part of the strategic plan to provide education at the member level The Education Committee will be issuing a series of Educational Modules during the next two years. They can be found here and downloaded.
- Effective Mentoring (PowerPoint)
- Improving Communications (PowerPoint)
- Navigating the Information Highway
- New Member Orientation
- 2017 The Delegates Module
- Developing Short and Long Term Goals
- What are My Responsibilities to Kiwanis
- Kiwanis in a Changing World (Guide)
- Being an Effective Committee Chair (Guide)
- Kiwanis Etiquette
- Refresher Quiz Instructions and Answer Sheet
New Kiwanians are always asking us whether they should be attending conventions? They assume that our conventions are really geared towards experienced members and often wonder what they, a newbie, will be able to contribute.
Well, we’ve put together a short 10-minute video that addresses these concerns and more. Why not view it at a member’s meeting and encourage one or two club members to share their past convention experiences? It is certain to be an interesting meeting that will spark discussion and increases awareness of our District.