Eastern Canada & Caribbean Goals 2020–2021
1. Membership & Engagement
- Charter 8 New Clubs
- Net gain in district membership of at least 5%
- All clubs to have a trained membership chairperson by October 15, 2020.
2. Leadership and Education
- All club officers to have completed leadership training by September 30, 2020
- All club members to receive Kiwanis Education quarterly
- All clubs appoint a Recruitment Team to identify and create training opportunities for future leaders.
3. Community Impact
- One new Service Project per quarter by each club which improves the lives of children in the community by addressing the needs of children in education, health and nutrition or safety.
- Expand the number of SLP Clubs in the district by 10.
4. Kiwanis Image
- Each club establishes and maintain a Signature Project and participate in the
- Branding of all community projects to enhance the visibility of the Kiwanis Image
5. Financial Viability
- All club dues paid and recorded by KI by December 31, 2020
- All clubs with Sponsored leadership Programs to provide financial support and include in annual club’s Budget
Delores Lewis MD
Eastern Canada & Caribbean District