DISTINGUISHED CLUB 2019–2020
ECC Distinguished Club Program
The following action is required by any club that wishes to seek this award.
- An application needs to be made by November 30, 2020. The application is attached and can be found on the ECC website.
- All submissions required must accompany the application by attaching the documents to the email
- Only one application per club is acceptable the last application received will be considered the club’s official application.
- You can fill in the form, print and email it to gro.ccesinawik@tcirtsid or click on the email button. Be sure to attach all proof of promotion.
- Item 3b requires proof of promotion or advertising in the community this can be any type of printed or electronic media. Only one example is required.
Click to download the form Application for Distinguished Status 2020
Clubs must score a minimum of 25 points in each category or a total of 190 points or more to achieve Distinguished status.
- Membership & Engagement
- Finish the 2019–2020 year with a net growth of 2 or more members as shown by Kiwanis International - 25 points
- Sponsor a new adult club in 2019–2020 - 25 points
- Community Impact
- Sponsor two or more new Service Leadership clubs* by September 30, 2020 - 25 points
- Develop a new Signature Project or continue an existing Signature Project and register it on your Secretary dashboard to show at Kiwanis International’s ‘locate your club’ - 25 points
- Kiwanis Image
- Enter your club Signature Project in the District Signature Project contest - 15 points
- Promote or Host a Kiwanis event in your club’s community to raise Kiwanis awareness. Note – promotion submission required - 15 points
- Financial Viability
- All Club Dues received at Kiwanis International by December 31, 2019, in time to be shown on Kiwanis International’s January report - 25 points
- Make ‘Annual Club Donation’*** to the Kiwanis Children’s Fund or Eliminate program or other Kiwanis Foundations in the District -20 points
- All 2020–2021 Club Officer** positions are identified on the Secretary dashboard no later than June 15, 2020 - 15 points
- All 2020–2021 Club Officers** have completed online or in-person education by September 30, 2020 - 15 points
- The 2020–2021 Club President has completed in-person education by September 30, 2020 - 10 points
* SLP Clubs are Key Club, Circle K, Builders Club, K‑Kids or Aktion Clubs
** Club Officers are 2020–2021 President, President-Elect, Treasurer, Secretary, Membership Chair, Public Relations Chair
*** Children’s Fund $10 per member, KFC $15 per member